Saturday, November 19, 2011

Call For Help with Coupons for FOOD BANK Christmas GIft



I need a BIG favor... I can't afford to mail everyone back again... but could any of you who have extra coupons for National brand canned and boxed food items be able to mail your coupons to me as a RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS for a huge supply of goods that we're going to pack and take to a food bank before Christmas? If so, please message me at carolyncavies@yahoo.com ... one coupon per person would be great! I'll accept anything. Thank you!
My husband, John, and I plan to put notes in the boxes of canned food and boxed food products of everyone who donated coupons!  Thanks so much!

5 comments:

  1. I love the idea of this blog. Would you please add a "Subscribe by email" option so I can follow you? If you decide to add it, please email me at kelly@couponscraftsandcauses.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom gets the sunday paper , here in Vermont, and they get thrown away. Would you like them. Mail them where>
    Thanks so much for the card!! So sweet of you! You are an Angel!
    Kathleen Quinlan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly... thanks I forgot to do all the set up features to this blog, I appreciate you asking!

    Thank you for the coupons!

    Kathleen, I'll write to you on FB inbox with my address, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carolyn,

    What a cool idea for a blog!

    http://beautybrite.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I will receive email from you to let me know that there's a comment here and I'll reply here or to you in email.