Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Seek First to Understand and then to be Understood






I'm writing a very short comment here today because of a comment written on my blog entry about losing my Mother In Law.   Someone (anon) wrote to me and asked me to describe how to set up a blog, etc...  and NEVER once said I'm sorry for your loss as a reply to that article.   I mean WTH?  

I deleted it but there is still a lesson to be learned.  Do not ask grieving people to help you build a website or blog.  If you are reading this and have that problem, maybe this will help you. 

If you're like the rest of the world and would never do that, thank you!  I don't often respond to these kinds of things but this time I am.  I don't help others set up blogs or websites, thank you!  I have so much time trying to physically try to be online to write that all I do is write my own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I will receive email from you to let me know that there's a comment here and I'll reply here or to you in email.